I have been in your shoes before and understand what it feels like to walk in the door of the studio excited but nervous and even a little scared.
Don't worry I can relate to how you feel and we can work through those emotions so that you come out of the session excited, confident and empowered.
- One dry hair and makeup look with false eyelashes
- Up to 1.5 hour photo session
- Guided posing aimed to empower and flatter
- 3 outfit changes
- Same day viewing & ordering of images
- Custom retouching of your images
$400 retainer fee reserves your date for your boudoir experience. Dates cannot be reserved without it & signed contract.
Premium Session Add-On's are complimentary with the prepayment purchase of a collection.
- Add on an additional outfit/time in the studio
- Access to the VIP wardrobe with over 100 lingerie items to choose from ranging from sizes XS-4X
- VS inspired Angel wings in colors white, black and red
- Luxury robes available in black and vintage pink
1. Pay in advance for your images by purchasing one of the collections and receive premium add-ons complimentary.
2. Pay in full at the ordering session. Payments are accepted via cash, debit, credit, PayPal, and PayPal Credit. PayPal Credit is a great financing option that you agree to their terms and interest rate. This will be best completed before your ordering session.
2. An in house payment plan through Madera Studios. This option is interest-free, however the images/products are not delivered until the balance is paid in full. There is a minimum down payment of $200 on the day of your session to begin the payment plan.
- Dr. Amber Botros
At this time, we are not photographing couples in a boudoir session format.
My studio is located in the heart of the West Bottoms in Kansas City, MO. It's right next to downtown KC and very easy to get to.
Parking is accessible and free. It is a historic building therefore there is no elevator or handicap accessibility unfortunately.
The address is:
1107 Hickory Street
Floor 4, Suite 4
Kansas City, MO 64101
Editing starts with adjusting the lighting, colors, crop and light skin smoothing. Then after that if you would like anything changed after seeing your images I will do that for you.
I like to work with the mindset that anything permanent is apart of our story and our story is a very beautiful thing. However, I will make any changes requested that I can.
Nope, not at all. This is all about your comfort level and I will not pressure you to take anything outside of that.
If posing nude is something you would like to do, It will be done tastefully. Chest and bums will be in photos but no pelvic areas.
There is also the option to do implied nude photos. This is where we use a blanket to cover most areas but maybe we can see the outline of the body and it implies nudity. Often times wearing a nude color g-string is perfect for this and I can edit it out if you would like.
Erotica photography can be done quite beautifully, however it's not something that I currently offer.
One friend is perfectly fine to bring with you. She can hang out in the getting ready area while we finish hair and makeup and take images, no problem.
I do ask that we limit friends to just one. Your session is all about you and I want to make sure I can 100% focus on that.
*Update* Due to the pandemic no additional people are allowed in the studio.
The digital images take about a week to get back to you. Albums will take about 3-4 weeks depending on the time of year. Big holidays usually are closer to 4 weeks.
If you need the images back by a certain date, play it safe and book your session 6 weeks in advance.
The very same day we take your photos. We'll break for an hour after the photo session to eat. Then I'll quickly sort and edit the images. Once lunch is over we'll take a look at your images to purchase the ones you would love to keep.
This is the most common question and always a great one. You'll want to bring 3-4 outfits that make you feel sexy, you feel great in and maybe one that's a little outside your comfort zone if you'd like. It does not have to be all lingerie. I want it to represent who you are in this moment.
Shoes, jewelry, wedding veils (if for your wedding gift or anniversary), your partners shirt, their uniform, sexy dresses, etc. Options are endless here and I'm always available to give recommendations.
Absolutely! I encourage it with certain jobs and am very protective of your images. It's 100% your decision. Everyone on my website and social media has signed a release.
Please select the date of your choosing. After the session fee is completed, a contract will be sent via email. Dates are not reserved until both are completed.
Images are purchased separately. The full price list will also be emailed to you after booking your session.
You will also receive a 29 page preparation guide, where to shop for lingerie, how to prepare for your session, what to bring and more.
If you have any questions please email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org